As a marketer, you spend many hours writing blog content. Research the content you are after and pour your heart out to create an amazing blog post. Now with your older postings you have to create another page to store your amazing past postings. Focus on advertising your daily/weekly post on your home page, but have an additional page to showcase your older ones to be viewed. Now there are many ways to resurface your best blog postings from the past so they can get re-visited. It takes quite a bit of time to create and post a blog, so why not resurface them. Here are a few ideas on how to do so.
- 1. Blog Post About Similar Topics and Link Together
- 2. Repost Successful Blogs in social media Platforms
- 4. Add Inbound and Internal Links for More Search Engine Visibility
- 5. Update and Republish Old Blog Posts
- 6. Recommend your Most Popular Blog Posts
- 7. Use Blog Content in your Email Marketing Campaigns
- 8. Include Blog Posts on Your Landing Page
Content marketing is the most effective way for any business to reach out to potential clients. By creating eye-catching blog posts, companies can connect to their audience in ways that are not possible through mass marketing. However, crafting a blog post to be highly engaging is a very challenging task. Companies that want to drive traffic to their websites and get the engagement have to craft outstanding content to keep wanting more.
- 1. Do Your Search Engine Optimization Research
- 2. Offer Free Informative Resources
- 3. Make Your Blog Posting to the Point
- 4. Add Powerful Visuals
- 5. Create Strong Memorable Headlines
- 6. Create Lists Or Targeted Messages
- 7. Combine It With Good Design And UX
Your brand awareness is one of the concepts that you need to understand. On the top it may be simple but to pin point exactly is can be quite dawning. What is the exact brand awareness definition that makes sense for your business?
- 1. Build a Recognizable Brand for your Business
- 2. Tell a Story for Your Brand
- 3. Create Value Over Your Product
- 4. Create Valuable and Shareable Content
- 7. Run social media Contests
- 8. Work with the Social Algorithms
- 9. Run Brand Awareness Ads
Blogging for lead generation is a great way to engage with your clients and potential sales. First things first thing, you need to have a good understanding of your audience and what the painful points are for their business. Creating good content that will solve these pain points and this creates leverage to get your visitors to share their information.
Traffic To Your Website
From writing a new blog post, posting on social media, and creating a strategy for a new email campaign, it can be quite daunting to see what’s driving traffic to your website and what isn’t.
- 1. Enguaging Topics
- 2. Creating Enguaging Content
- 3. Email List Building to Share Blog Postings
- 4. On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- 5. Internal Website Linking
- 6. Community Building Awareness